Hina Digest May 2015
Read And Download Hina Digest May 2015
Download PDF reader to show light watermark
A request to members residing in Pakistan:
Support writers and Digest by purchasing them and reading them, This Facility is for overseas Pakistanis.
Quality Of PDF depends upon source, If source is good quality will be good, please keep in mind that we are not scanning these digests, we are giving proper credits to uloaders or scanners in pdf file. Thanks to the person who scan it.
May 2015 Edition of Hina Digest is now available to read online or download.Hina Digest is a famous Urdu digest which contains novels by famous writers, Short stories, Novels and Afsane.
It is most favorite magazine of women of all ages.It is popular not only in Pakistan but also in India,UK,USA,Australia,Canada etc.
Short Summary of May 2015 Edition is as follow:-
- Ek Jhan Aur he By Sidratul Muntha Episode 17
- Parbat kay Us Paar Kahin By Nayab Jillani Episode 04
- Raha Jo Tera Ho Kar By Farhat Shokat Episode 04
- Khushboon Kay Shehr Main By Naila Tariq
- Wo Kabhi Mile Kahin Mile by Sehrish Bano Episode 2
- Muje Awaz De Lena By Robina Saeed
- Yaqeen E Wafa by Huma Amir
- Pewsta Rahe Shajr Se Farzana Habib
- Soxh Ka Aks By Ammara Imdad
- Hari To Piya Teri By Umme Aqsa
- Asasa By Tamseela Zahid
- Gharoor Ka Lamha By Sonia Chaudary
- Jawaz By Sumaira Hul
- Click on download link 1 or 2 or download HD file (As the case may be).
- A new page will open, It will download this book for you automatically(You have to wait at least five seconds)
- If after wait downloading is not started, there will be big green button for you with a text of "Click here to Download, click it please.
- Some times adds appears just after clicking downloading link you can close them.
- In case downloading does not start give download link 2 a try ( Good Luck).
You are viewing
Hina Digest May 2015
- Kindly give your feedback at end of post.
- Share this post with your friends and family
- if you are member of any FB group kindly share us with group members
- if you are admin of any fb page,Kindly don't cut bottom footer.