We Started Paksociety in 2009, Our objective was to give users a clean and fast site with ultimate speed and quality stuff. During our journey we starts to provide direct downloading links, first ever in Pakistan. We are founder of introducing new trends in books website, We add scribd preview for the first time in a book website, and now almost all websites which you can termed as cop cats are using same technique to show books.
AdvertisementToday we are at No 1 Position in our Pakistan related to books, Because we are not giving spams on our site, We are putting advertisement but in decent manner, We are updating old stuff with new one on regular basis. We can also termed as No Dead Link Site. Beside of this intro our users know about us very much.
- www.paksociety.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- www.paksociety.com is not related in any way with uploads you find here, it only automatically gathers (by using search engines, such as Google and others) links posted by other people/servers. Materials here are for educational purposes only and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agree to delete them within a 24 hour period. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products.
- If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.paksociety.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in paksociety.org’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your infringement notice with direct links to each publication only