If you are facing issues in downloading novels,Its not an error on our part, PTA blocks some international websites including Archive.
Android Users can follow below mentioned instruction:
- Download DNS changer application using this link.
- Open the application
- Click on Default DNS Address
- Select Open DNS
- Press Active on main screen
Pictures to show the exact process are here:
Iphone Users can follow this tutorial:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The screen shown below appears. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow. The screen shown below appears.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- Enter 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- That’s it! You’ve updated your iPhone’s DNS servers!
All Computer users using Windows as operating system can follow these instructions:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left pane, click Change adapter settings.
- Right-click the network interface connected to the internet, then click Properties.
- Choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click Properties.
- Click Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Click Advanced.
- Enter 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 in the DNS server fields.
- Click OK, then click Close.
- Select Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Click Network Connections from the Control Panel choices.
- Choose your connection from the Network Connections window.
- If you have more than one, choose your default/current connection.
- Click Properties button.
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click Properties.
- Click the radio button Use the following DNS server addresses and type 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
- Click OK
For Other Operating Systems Click here, choose your desired operating system and follow instructions to change your system’s DNS.