We Started Paksociety in 2009, Our objective was to give users a clean and fast site with ultimate speed and quality stuff. During our journey we starts to provide direct downloading links, first ever in Pakistan. We are founder of introducing new trends in books website, We add scribd preview for the first time in a book website, and now almost all websites which you can termed as cop cats are using same technique to show books.
AdvertisementToday we are at No 1 Position in our Pakistan related to books, Because we are not giving spams on our site, We are putting advertisement but in decent manner, We are updating old stuff with new one on regular basis. We can also termed as No Dead Link Site. Beside of this intro our users know about us very much.
If you are facing issues in downloading novels, Its not an error on our part, PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) blocks some international websites including Archive. To resolve the issue click here.
If you are facing issues in downloading novels,Its not an error on our part, PTA blocks some international websites including Archive.
Android Users can follow below mentioned instruction:
- Download DNS changer application using this link.
- Open the application
- Click on Default DNS Address
- Select Open DNS
- Press Active on main screen
Pictures to show the exact process are here:
Iphone Users can follow this tutorial:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The screen shown below appears. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow. The screen shown below appears.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- Enter 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- That’s it! You’ve updated your iPhone’s DNS servers!
All Computer users using Windows as operating system can follow these instructions:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left pane, click Change adapter settings.
- Right-click the network interface connected to the internet, then click Properties.
- Choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click Properties.
- Click Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Click Advanced.
- Enter 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 in the DNS server fields.
- Click OK, then click Close.
- Select Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Click Network Connections from the Control Panel choices.
- Choose your connection from the Network Connections window.
- If you have more than one, choose your default/current connection.
- Click Properties button.
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click Properties.
- Click the radio button Use the following DNS server addresses and type 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
- Click OK
For Other Operating Systems Click here, choose your desired operating system and follow instructions to change your system’s DNS.